Transforming learning in sub-Saharan Africa is critical for its future prosperity. Edulution is part of the solution. Thousands of primary school learners are mastering numeracy, literacy and digital skills on catch-up programmes. The facilitation and passion of coaches, enabled by technology and data, is what really them us apart.
The pillars of the NDP5 which applies to this project under the Social Progression pillars – Harnessing the Demographic Dividends
- Youth Empowerement
- Intergrate marginalized communities into mainstream
Human Capital Development
- Social Progression
- Basic Education
- Technical/Vocational Education and Training
Environment and Climate Change
- Strengthen Environmental protection
- Promote environmentally sound investments and production systems.
Achieve, sustainable and equitable growth
- Rural Economic Development
- Enterprise Development