1ECONOMY TALENTED INDIVIDUAL PROGRAMME
The Talented Individual Program (‘TIP’) seeks to provide learners with an all-encompassing support system for excellence in and outside of school. An essential element of this system is the creation of opportunities for character and capacity building.
The pillars of the NDP5 which applies to this project under the Social Progression pillars – Harnessing the Demographic Dividends
- Youth Empowerement
- Intergrate marginalized communities into mainstream
Human Capital Development
- Social Progression
- Basic Education
- Technical/Vocational Education and Training
Environment and Climate Change
- Strengthen Environmental protection
- Promote environmentally sound investments and production systems.
Achieve, sustainable and equitable growth
- Rural Economic Development
- Enterprise Development