School of Hope
COMMUNITY SCHOOL OF HOPE
CHS is a primary school founded by John and Suzanne Hunter in 2005. It is a ministry of YWAM, and the Foundation for African Christian Education. School of hope caters for Grades 1-7. Community Hope School provides hope though Christian education to children, many of which orphaned by AIDS in Katutura Namibia. Nourishing vulnerable children through education, food and love.der, currently the Polytechnic of Namibia.
The pillars of the NDP5 which applies to this project under the Social Progression pillars – Harnessing the Demographic Dividends
- Youth Empowerement
- Intergrate marginalized communities into mainstream
Human Capital Development
- Social Progression
- Basic Education
- Technical/Vocational Education and Training
Environment and Climate Change
- Strengthen Environmental protection
- Promote environmentally sound investments and production systems.
Achieve, sustainable and equitable growth
- Rural Economic Development
- Enterprise Development